Abarta Consulting specialise in driving innovation and change in financial services. We do this by providing tailored advisory and mentoring services to startup and established businesses to help them deliver the product, business, and technology innovation required to achieve their objectives.
Why Abarta Consulting:
- Track record of delivering successful business outcomes over the past 20 years
- Distinctive ability to both devise the strategy and then successfully implement the project
- Tools and methodologies that quickly generate insights and establish projects for implementation
- Complementary team to in-house functions or external advisors (e.g. Corporate Finance)
- Deep knowledge and network across FinTech and Financial Services, including; payments, digital currencies and financial regulation
- Broad experience across multiple functional areas and industries in Ireland and the UK, including; Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Payments, Finance, large scale operations and eCommerce businesses
Abarta Consulting was founded by Garrett Cassidy who is an experienced leader with a deep knowledge and proven capability in the Financial Services and FinTech industries across payments, digital currencies, technology, finance, capital markets and operations.
Garrett is also an Advisor with Anthemis Edge at Anthemis Group, the leading digital financial services investment and advisory firm focused on re-inventing financial services through technology for the 21st century.
His qualifications include an MBA from the Smurfit Business School at University College Dublin and a Computer Science degree from Trinity College Dublin.
View Garrett’s profile on LinkedIn
Follow Garrett on Twitter